الاثنين، 17 يوليو 2017

Forgive me A poem by Mohammed Rabi'i Hammad Translated by M. A. Chami/ Syrian and liberal arab writers union magazine Magazine head editor mohamad ahmed khalifa






On the verge of absence,
I held my breath,
Dead for a while,
Closer came not,
Never stayed away.
******
" After you cometh death ",
Just said I,
When pleasure mourned me,
Amidst honesty,
I saw,
How remoteness built,
Cities that separated us,
On the horizons,
Easily,
So in your effective presence I sought shelter.
*******
Now, I am flirting you,
Broken, like a political detainee,
My love to you is like execution by fire,
I curse reality,
You were like water,
Wherever you stayed,
You gave birth to life,
When I was that harsh pragmatic,
Sipping fuel to struggle from you,
And go to meet my destiny,
You came to me with sophistic soul,
Yet I could not be your darvish,
I was pain to your loving heart,
So I buried your love for dancing in you.
*******
In the square I was,
Waging a revolution,
I died,
In the yard of your sublime court,
I ask for forgiveness,
Before I vanish, my love,
Before I vanish.

سَامِحِيني

على شَفِيرِ الغيابِ
حبستُ أنْفاسي
ومِتُّ قَليلاً
لَمْ أَقتَرِبْ
لكنَّني لَم أَبْتعِد أبدًا
.......
"من بَعدكِ المَوْتُ"
قلتُ هذا الآنَ
حينَ ثَكِلتْنِي السَّعادةُ
في خِضَمِّ الصِّدْقِ
كنتُ أرَى
كيفَ كانَ البعْدُ في الآفاَقِ
يُشَيِّدُ بيننا مُدُنًا
على مَهَلٍ
فأختبئُ في حاضركِ الكثيف
.......
الآنَ أتَغزَّلُ فيكِ
بانكِسارِ مُعتقلٍ سِياسيٍ
أُحبُّكِ كالموتِ رميًا بالرصاصِ
وألْعنُ واقِعِي
كنتِ الماءَ
أينما حَطَّتْ رحالُكِ
تهبينَ الحَياة
بينما كنتُ هذا البراجْماتيُّ الصلدُ
أرشفُ مِنكِ وقودًا للنِّضَالِ
وأمْضِي لمَصِيرِي
جئتِني بروحٍ مَوْلَوِيَّةٍ
فلم أكُن درويشَكِ يومًا
بل كنتُ وجعًا في قلبكِ الحَانِي
فوأدْتُ فيكِ الرَّقْصَ
.......
قد كنتُ في الميدانِ
أشعلُ ثَوْرَةً
 وقضيتُ نحبيَ
في رحاب مقامكِ العالي
أبغي مُسَامحةً
قبل الغيابِ حبيبتي
قبل الغياب

*************

تم بواسطة / سمر لاشين


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق