السبت، 25 فبراير 2017

A poem by Dr Anwar Haji Translated by Sihem Hammouda / writers Syrian and Arabs Liberal Group Magazine / head editor Magazine : Mohamed Ahmad Khalifa  



Torn asunder by a barrel bomb  ,nothing was left of a little kid   but his arm and hand clutching his school bag  that I hold mine being overwhelmed by a blazing pain  ...

O ‘  Arabs this is my case
The beast of earth came forth
To snap at my corpse
And slaughter dew dreams in the aftermath of dawn
I embraced  then my bag  out of  book love ,
 surrendered my palm to letters
And allowed  my finger to
Count my innocent age .
That arm stripped of a dead body
Stained with my garden soil
Do not wipe blood off because
It  will tell God it is my martyrdom
Whilst a sea of my blood flooded the path ,
In anguish  I  screamed  where is my Arabism
O my classmate if you come tomorrow
Will you tell the headmaster to excuse my absence
And if the teacher comes forth bewildered
Looking   if any of his loved ones was torn asunder by barrel bomb
Keep silent for silence is louder than words in death
And teary eyes would tell my story .
Move forward on the path of knowledge,
Stand by the side of those yearning for freedom ;this is my will.
Tell the Russian bear  O you beast of waste land
Pains will never douse the light of his will .
O Immoral world
All pray for my defeat
My palm will resurrect as a sail wrestling
And my forearm like an oar sailing me home
The music of my wedding  ceremony my finger tips  will play
And from my  stature  victory will shape his bow.

قصيدة للدكتور انور الحجي

طفل صغير لم يبقي منه البرميل المتفجر سوى ذراعه ويده التي تتمسك بحقيبته المدرسية.......
 فحضنت من ألم اللهيب حقيبتي
يـا أيُّهــا الأعــرابُ هَـــذي قَـضيتي
جاءَتْ وُحوشُ الأرضِ تنهشُ جُثَّتي
ذَبحــوا بُعَـيـدَ الـفَجـرِ أحــلامَ النَّدى
فَـحَضَنتُ مِـنْ عِشقِ الكِتابِ حـقيبتي
وَتَركـتُ كَـفِّـي للحُــروفِ وإصبَعي
لِأَعُــدُّ كَــمْ بَلـغَــتْ سِـنينُ طُـفـولتي
والسَّـاعِدُ المَسلـوخُ مِـنْ جَسَـدٍ ثَـوى
ومُعَـفَّــرٌ بـِـتُــرابِ أرضِ حَــديقتي
لا تَمسَـحــوهُ مِـنَ الــدِّمـــاءِ فَــإنَّهـا
سَـتقـولُ للــدَّيــانِ هَـــذيْ شَـهـادتي
وَرَويتُ وَجهَ الدَّربِ بَحراً مِنْ دَمي
وَبِحُــرقَــــةٍ نـــاديتُ أيــنَ عُروبتي
يا صـاحبي بِالصَّفِّ إنْ جِـئـتُمْ غَـداً
قُــــلْ للمــديــرِ بِـــأَنْ يُبَـرِّرَ غَيبتي
وإذا أتـى الأُســتــاذُ يَســألُ ذاهِـــلاً
هَــلْ مَــزَّقَ الـبِـرمـيــلُ أيَّ أحبَّتي
لا تَنطِقوا فالصَّمتُ أبلغُ في الرَّدى
والدَّمعُ في الأحــداقِ يَحكي قِصَّتي
كــونـوا بِدربِ الـعِـلمِ دومــاً للعُـلا
كــونوا معَ الأحرارِ هَذي وَصيَّتي
قـولوا لِـدُبِّ الرُّوسِ يا وَحشَ الفَلا
لـَـنْ تُطفئَ الآلامُ نـــورَ عَزيمتي
يـــا عَـــالَمــــاً يَحـيـا بلا أخـلاقِهِ
والكُـلُّ يَدعــوا دائِمـــاً لِهَــزيمتي
سَتعــودُ كَـفِّي كـالشِّراعِ مُصارعاً
والــزِّندُ كالمِجدافُ يُبحِــرُ عَودَتي
وأنــاملي سَتعـودُ تَعــزِفُ عُرسَها
والنَّـصرُ يَرسمُ قَــوسَهُ مِنْ قـامتي


تم بواسطة / سمر لاشين


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق