الثلاثاء، 28 فبراير 2017

A poem by Manal Rashid Translated by Mohamad Amin Chami Reviewed by Sihem Hammouda / writers Syrian and Arabs Liberal Group Magazine / head editor Magazine : Mohamed Ahmad Khalifa




O, your Honour, the judge,
I'm no longer a child,
Don't let my age and body,
Lead you astray,
They are mere lies.

In birth certificate,
I am ten,
Look into my eyes,
Do you find them that old ?.

Don't be misled,
By tallness and body,
Your Honour،
What I hold deep at heart,
Is bigger by far.

I witnessed death occupying my house,
Devouring my parents,
Wolfing my five brothers.

Destroying my house and my neighbour's,
The family no longer together,
Only the youngest,
With me, she stayed.

Your Honour,
I plea to end,
Every femaleness sign,
'Cause it's the trigger,
Of each trouble.

I haven't stolen a loaf,
Untill you have,
Stolen the homeland rounded off.

ياسيدي القاضي

لم أعد بعد اليوم طفلة

لا يغرنك عمري وشكلي

فهما أكبر كذبة


في شهادة الولادة

أصبح عمري عشرة

أنظر في عيوني

فهل تراها في العاشرة؟


لا يغرنك ياسيدي القاضي

طولي وقياسي

فما أحمل أكبر منهما

بألف ألف مرة


رأيت الموت قابعا في داري

التهم أمي وأبي

وإخوتي الخمسة


دمر بيتي وبيت جيراني

وتفرق الأهل

ولم يبق لي منهم

سوى أختي الصغرى


ياسيدي القاضي

أطالب بنحر تاء التأنيث

لأنها سبب لكل علة


وما سرقت رغيف الخبز

إلا بعد..

أن سرقتم أنتم الوطن كله


*************
تم بواسطة / سمر لاشين


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق