الثلاثاء، 28 فبراير 2017

Oblivion Suitcase A poem by Azab Rostom   Translated by Sihem Hammouda  Reviewed by Mohamad Chami / writers Syrian and Arabs Liberal Group Magazine / head editor Magazine : Mohamed Ahmad Khalifa 



And you are asking me …
If I love you more today
Or the past
Was more beautiful .
 love waves  engulf me ,
drowned still I am ,
Taken hostage by the past,
A butterfly
burnt by light
The  warmth of which she adores .
In my heart the fire of your love is still burning,
Keeps increasing and devouring all women
As you dance in front of me ,
Swagger , taking pride in what you have done to me
You whom I adore ,
I drop my guard
Under whose touch
 My body shivers
And to that gaze of you
Willingly I would prostrate.
I am that man
All worldly men
Would honour
And mountains  yield to ,
My power withers in the presence
Of the queen of my heart
So come ,
Come to my arms
And put your thoughts
In the oblivion suitcase
To travel  away ,
Wrapped by fog,
I  will stay
To be yours forever .

حقيبة نسيان قصيدة لعذاب رستم

و تسألينني. ...
أتحبني اليوم أكثر
أم أن الزمن الماضي
كان أجمل ...؟؟؟؟.
بحر الهوى فيك فاض
و لا زلت غريقا
حبيسا" لما فات
فراشة تحترق من ضوء
عشقت جواره
و نار حبك لا تبرح قلبي
تزيد و تلتهم كل النساء
و انت ترقصين أمامي
فخورة ...مختالة
لفعلتك
ها أنت التي أعشقها
أنسى نفسي أمامها
يرتعش بدني
بلمسة منها
و نظرتك تلك
أسجد لها طواعية
و أنا الرجل الذي
 يقف له رجال الأرض
تخر الجبال راكعة له و ليس لجبروتي هذا
من معنى أمام
سيدة القلب
فتعالي. ...
تعالي بين ذراعي
 وارم أفكارك
في حقيبة النسيان
لتسافري بعيدا
خلف الضباب
و  أمامه أبقى أنا
 و أنا لك فوق العمر عمر

*************

تم بواسطة / سمر لاشين


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق