الثلاثاء، 14 فبراير 2017

A poem by Samar Lashin Translated by Mohamad Amin Chami  / writers Syrian and Arabs Liberal Group Magazine / head editor Magazine : Mohamed Ahmad Khalifa







Ask me not,
About a life I had before you,
When l hated men,
As much as my oriental being,
All look the same,
With the same gestures,
Even their voices echoed in words,
No one has a drop,
Of the sea of love I longed for,
Why all men poor with feelings ?

My history submitted to you, blame me not,
For I wanted untraditional man,
To kidnap me to a forgotten planet,
Experienced not the heat of first meeting,
To throw me into its depth,
To take me to a murky forest,
Untrodden, and leave me there,
I released my fear,
Under the gown of twilight,
Scatter myself in his eyes like sand,
So he sees but me.

You be that man, who heats me up,
Erupts me like a volcano,
And never smothers me,
To be borne anew as embers,
A woman I am who the love of the reasonable, the insensitivity of the intellectual,
the routine of the boring oriental, never seduce.

I long for a love unfamiliar to others,
Take my breath  like  death does
To sink and float in its wave,
To get drunken by its wine.

Come with me,
To coin a new meaning for love,
To be borne anew with you,
To be that pure shrewd,
Chatting love,
A love with no borders,
And no limits,
With no doubts or jealousy,
With no truth and no illusion,
Only insane moment unites us,
To split after like strangers,
Then meet and again do it,
Re-experience the purity and virginity of the moment.

Let us live love,
Life is but beginnings,
Each full of excitement and glow,
Like every morning sun kiss on my cheek.

I want to live with you,
All love stories I know,
And you be all the characters,
That I once loved,
Let go the humble boring twaddle of the populace,
And their stupid jealousy,
O, have you known how men
Are boring with jealousy,
When you feel jealous, let love wash me like rain,
So let it the fire of jealousy in your  heart fade.

I want you manly,
Who I forget my being with,
The features of your soul,
The sighs of your breath, the gestures of your face,
Become my address and reference.

قصيدة " يا .. أنت " للشاعرة سمر لاشين

لا تسألُني ...
عن عُمَرٍ قبلكَ قَضيتهُ
كنتُ أكرهُ فيه الرجال
كما أكره شرقيتي
كلهم متشابهون
يحملون نفس الملامح
حتى صدى صوتهم في الكلماتِ
لم يملكُ رجلُ منهم قطرة
ً من بحرِ حُبٍّ أردتهُ
لماذا كلُ الرجالِ ِفقراءَ حب؟!

هذا تاريخي قبلكَ فلا تلومني
كنتُ أريدُ رجلاً غير عادي
يخطفني إلى كوكبٍ منسي
يفتقد عذرية اللقاء
ويرميني في أعماقه
يأخذني إلى غابة ضبابيةِ الملامح
موحشةٍ ويترُكني هناك
أحرر خوفي ..
تحتَ مظلةِ الشفقِ
أبعثرني في عينيهِ رمالاً
فلا يرى سواي

كن أنتَ ذاك الرجل .. يشعلني
يجعلني أتأجج كالبركانِ
ولا يخمدني ....
حتى أولدَ جمراً من جديد
أنا امرأة لا يغريها حب العقلاء
ولا بلادة المثقفين..
ولا رتابة الشرقي الممل
أريدُ حباً غير ما عرفته الكائنات
أدهَشُ فيه دهشة الموت
أغرقُ وأطفو في بحرهِ
أسكرُ من خمرهِ حدَّ الثمالة

تعالَ معي ..
نصنعُ معنىًْ جديداً للحبِ
أُولد َمعكَ من جديد
تلك النقيةُ الشرسة
المتفجرةُ الأنوثةِ
الثرثارة بالحبِ
حبٌّ لا حدود له
ولا فواصل فيه
لاشك فيه ولا غيرة
لا حقيقةُ فيه ولا وهم
وحدُها جنونُ اللحظةِ تجمعُنا
وبعدها نفترق كأننا غرباء
نلتقي ثانيةً ونعيد الكرَّةَ
نعيد براءة وعذرية اللحظةِ
دعنا نعيش الحبَ .. العمر
كلهُ بدايات ..
كلُ بداية مثيرة متوهجة
كقبلة الشمسِ لخدىِ كل صباح

أريدُ أن أعيش معكَ
كل قصص الحبِ التي عرفتها
وتكونَ أنتَ كلُ الشخصيات
التي أحببتها
دعكَ من أحاديث العوامِ
المملة الساذجة
ومن غيرتهم الحمقاء
اه لو تعرف كم يكون الرجال
مملون عندما يغارون
عندما تغارُ أنت َ..أمطرني حباً
يخمدُ نارَ الغيرةِ فى قلبك ُُ

أُريدكَ رجلاً
أفقدُ معهُ هويتِي
وتكون تضاريس روحك
تنهيدات أنفاسك ..ملامح وجهك
هي عنواني الذي يستدل به عليَ !!

سمر لاشين / مصر

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق