السبت، 18 مارس 2017

I am what I am A poem by Rammah Abdurrahim Translated by M. A. Chami/ Syrian and liberal arab writers union magazine Magazine head editor mohamad ahmed khalifa





Strings, I am, just whispered in a frightened sky,
A window glass, a hundred storms shattered by,
A corpse of a sparrow fallen in the dark alleys,
Down into the crowded pavements,
And it's me who rode the back of departure,
Got fed up with waiting, and had enough,
With a heartbreak repressed and swallowed by lips,
On rebelling against repression,
In my homeland, I was exiled,
With no identity, with no being, both deprived,
Wealth has never been a target for me, ever,
Lived a life at its worst, yet never,
Had I longed for the luxurious life,
Of men void, with nothingness,
Dignity, and what keeps me alive,
Together were my only treasure,
So I was denied in the home of impossible,
Haven't you heard of hardship of the open exile,
I try, it is said, the best I tried,
Yet I find me at the very start,
I keep rowing in the void,
The shadows of exile like the desert heat, equally hard,
The sun rays back at home like lush boughs,
The bread in exile bitterly tasted,
The water there is like puss,
And the air is chained,
I'm all fear that imprisoned I'll be kept,
Morning makes me in more straits,
Night keeps my wounds deeper and bleeding,
Absence veils the loved ones' memories successively,
While I am in my place, standing steadily,
Life denied they be near me,
Likewise accept not any compromise,
My tears never washes away the bitterness,
Nor will it bring heat to the heart's coldness,
Tomorrow, weep turns into melody,
If composed a musician I'd be,
Wakefulness and pains recur day by day,
Sleep and my eyes broke away,
The land lost its spring for long away,
Awarded me with with diaspora, I endured compelled,
And its winter my life flooded,
In such a winter my features I lost,
My heart refrained from love,
Had I known my destiny,
Risk I'd never have taken,
Had I known such is my death,
Such a cost I'd not have payed.

أنا من أنا
أنا محضُ أوتارٍ تناجت في سماءٍ خائفة
شُبّاك نافذةٍ تهشّم بعد مائةِ عاصفة
و رُكامُ عصفورٍ هوى من مُدْلهمّاتِ
 الأزقةِ.... في زحامِ الأرصفة
و أنا الذي لمّا امتطى ظهر الرحيلً
و ضاقَ ذرعاً  بانتظارٍ و اكتفى
أناخ بي همي الثقيل و غصةٌ
مكبوتةٌ في القلب ردَّتها الشَّفة
و أنا الذي لما رفضتُ القهر
في بلدي نُفيتُ و صرتُ
مسلوبَ الهويةِ و الصفة
لم أبتغِ يوماً مقاليد الثراء
و عِشتُ أضغاث الحياة و لم أشأْ
يوماً حياةَ الفارغين المُترفة
لقد ابتغيتُ كرامة و كِفافَ يومٍ
عَلَّني أُكفى سؤالَ الأرغفة
أُقْصيتُ في بلدِ المحالِ المستحيل
أمَا سمعتَ بضيقِ رحبِ المُنتفى !! ؟
اسْعَ.. يُقالُ ، و كلما دأباً سعيتُ
أعودُ من حيث ابتديتُ
و أبقى دوماً في الفراغ مُجَذِّفا
ظِلُّ المنافي قُيظُ صحراءٍ
و الشمس في بلدي ظِلال وارفة
خبز المنافي ملحهُ من حنظلٍ
و الماء مُهلٌ و الهواء مقيِّدٌ
جل المخافة  أن سأبقى  راسِفَه!.
إن هبَّ صبحاً زادني ضيقاً و إن
قد هب ليلاً زاد عمقاً في الجروح النازفة
يُطوى الأحبة في الغياب توالياً
و أنا أراوح في مكاني واقفا
لم ترتضِ الدنيا بقاء جميعهم
بالقرب مني لا و ما قبلت
بأي مناصفة
دمعي عليهم لن يَقي عنّي المرارة
لا ولن يأتي بدفءٍ في الحنايا الراجفة
نَوْحي غدا مقطوعة لو أنني
قد صغتها لغدوت حقاً عازفا
سهري و أوجاعي تزيد تواتراً
و النوم عيني قد جفا
و الأرض غاض ربيعها دهراً
و أهدتني الشتات، حملته إصراً
و فاض شتاءها في العمر سيلاً جارفا
ففقدت في هذا الشتات ملامحي
و النفس أدْمَتْ نفسها
و القلب أطرق عن مروج العاطفة
لو كنت أعلم أن سأغدو هكذا
والله ما كنت أقتحمت مجازفة
لو كنت أعلم أن موتي هكذا
ما كنت قد كُلَّفتُ هذي التكلفة

*************

تم بواسطة / سمر لاشين


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق