الجمعة، 24 مارس 2017

O' mother  A poem by Mohamed Ahmed Khalifa  Translated by Sihem Hammouda  Reviewed by Mohamad Amin Chami/ Syrian and liberal arab writers union magazine Magazine head editor mohamad ahmed khalifa 





O’ mother heavenly chastity and the gate to paradise
The craddle wherein tenderness dwells  and Jasmine of my  innocence.
Splendid is the truth  your hands glow with
And my story and glory your warmth shapes .

All verses in your eyes woven into a chant
Emerald paradise is your scent .
O’ ocean of affection to which  sleepless nights witness
Smile you token of my innocence.

Come  mother and braid my hair
A rain that carves on the horizon my chant
O’ mother… O’ mother
The craddle wherein tenderness dwells and Jasmine of my innocence .

أمَّــاهُ
أماهُ ياطهرَ السماءِ وجنتي
مَهدُ الحنانِ وياسمينُ طفولتي.
ضوءُ الحقيقة في يديكِ شموخهُ
والدفء يرسمُ قصتي وسعادتي
.....
كل القصائدِ في عيونكِ شدوها
والجنةُ الخضراءُ تحملُ عطرها
يابحرَ عطفٍ والليالِ شواهدُ
يكفيكِ حزناً ياوسامَ براءتي
.....
أماهُ هاتي من يديكِ ضفيرةً
مطراً يخطُّ على المدى أنشودتي
أمي.....امي
مهدُ الحنانِ ياسمينُ طفولتي
*****
محمد أحمد خليفة‏

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق