الأحد، 19 مارس 2017

O' heartless Nation  A poem by Mohamad Halabi  Translated by Sihem Hammouda  Reviewed by Mohamad Amin Chami/ Syrian and liberal arab writers union magazine Magazine head editor mohamad ahmed khalifa 




I told you all  passionate words
 Fell into oblivion once ,
All melodies the flute sings not to pastures ,
And entrusted all secrets
Of women’s village,
 I stole from the wheat spikes ,
To you .
O' you heartless nation
As my mother’s death
Aren’t you satisfied ?
I’m growing old ,
Minarat were silenced,
Porches and gardens  fell  asleep,
And while  I was away from home
No one bothers to  look  for
The missing child in my heart .

كُلُّ ما نَسيَهُ العُشَّاق
قُلتُهُ لكِ
كُلُّ ما لم يُغنِّهِ النَّايُ للسهول
بكيتُهُ لكِ
وجميعُ أسرار القُرويَّات
سرقتها من سنابل القمح
ووضعتُها بينَ يديكِ
أيتُها البلادُ القاسية
كيومِ رحيلِ أُمي
أَما يكفي ..؟
ها قد حَلَّ مساءُ العُمرِ
وانطفأتِ المآذنُ
ونامتِ الشُّرُفاتُ والحدائق
وأنا بعيدٌ عنِ البيت
وما من أحدٍ يُنادي على
الطفلِ الضائعِ في صدري



*************

تم بواسطة / سمر لاشين


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق